Мэрилин Хэмилтон. Принципы Живого города.
МЭРИЛИН ХЭМИЛТОН, ГОРОДСКОЙ ЭВОЛЮЦИОНИСТ, СОЗДАТЕЛЬ Integral City Meshworks, ЭКСПЕРТ И СОАВТОР ВСЕРОССИЙСКОЙ «Хартии Живых городов».
- Living Cities appreciate their values, history, traditions and culture so that they conserve what works well and teach (or share) with others, including children, youth, seniors, business, civil society, and city hall and replace what does not work well with what can work better, and even inspire people to want more change;
- Living Cities understand their Purpose and how they add value to the economy and position themselves strategically in relation to other cities in the region, the eco-region and country. As a result they have an innovation eco-system that provide them with a thriving economy that draws on their history of success in [product(s)] manufacturing and co-creates new opportunities through innovation laboratories in universities and businesses;
- Living Cities integrate education and training sectors with business and civil society, and commit to high school graduation as a minimum target for their children; provide coop and intern opportunities for youth; and with governments, create the conditions for full employment for all adults. All students learn in school mutual trust and respect; how to dialogue with others; how to cooperate through teamwork with others; and how to coordinate projects and processes to produce life-giving results;
- Living Cities integrate information systems with their sustainability plan so that they measure, track and exchange sustainability data related to energy, water, food, finance, economic production and climate, and share wellbeing information internally with city stakeholders and externally with other cities in the region;
- Living Cities respond to stresses (economic, physical, cultural, social, psychological) at all levels of scale, and create a resilient city, because all stakeholders work together (in a meshwork) to create the conditions for everyone in the city to communicate with each other willingly and regularly.
Автор: Ягодина Наталья